My name is Elena, or Elle, and I’ve got a lot on my mind, all the time.
I was born in Germany, raised in Canada, but my roots are Bosnian and I’m fully bilingual in English and Serbo-Croatian.
Most things about me you can learn through my writing, but here is the sparknotes version:
- I have a degree in science and certificate in public relations.
- Extracurriculars include: powerlifting, writing and nursing an unhealthy attachment to my dog
- I do: read books, drink coffee, eat sugar, have a day job
- I don’t: sleep in, skip breakfast, eat animals, use plastic water bottles
- Pet peeves include: scientific claims without legitimate sources, negative opinions on strong women, feet dragging, people who say bananas have too much sugar, loud chewing and those who blame the world for all their problems.
Super Sassy Strength is about empowering through personal perspectives on food, exercise and body-image, mostly for women who are sick of everyone’s sh*t. On that note, if you sense a sarcastic undertone in any of my writing, you’re probably not wrong.